So New I Smell Like it

writer_guy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just ducking in for a moment to say hello to those that make up this community. I've been a member here for less than 24 hours and have been made to feel very welcome. I've not encountered any hissing or spitting whatsoever!

For the record, my main motivation initially was to relay a behavioral problem my mother is experiencing with her cat, Muffin. (Posted in "Behavior" forum under the heading, "Intentional Accidents.") It took very little time for several people to respond with ideas and recommendations, all of which have been forwarded to this same mother.

As I mentioned in that thread, I expect to be posting a story about my late cat, Ajax, in the near future. Otherwise, I'm delighted to be contributing to this site and appreciate the warm welcome I've received. For now, I'll simply sign off by saying thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope to be meeting more of you as time goes by.

= Writer_Guy =

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Writer Guy and welcome to another Canuck - we'll be looking for the article from you on your cat Ajax.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I welcome you to TCS!
So glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
Glad you and your mother have found advice to help with Muffin at our site. Really look forward to reading your tribute to your precious Ajax.
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Writer Guy & Muffin! Welcome to TCS!
Looking forward to Ajax's story, and throw in a couple of Muffin's pics while you're at it.

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome, I am glad you found this site and I hope the problems get solved so the kitty can go back to being happy (as well as the people). I also am looking forward to some pictures, but also that Ajax story. I still have extreamly fond memories of the cats in my younger years and love to read. Good luck!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELCOME TO TCS

so pleased you joined us and I really hope that the behavioural issues of your mothers cat gets sorted out real quickly

welcome again from me and my boys and I look forward to getting to know you