Snore babies

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Zoe is my baby who barely meows--she has an adorable little squeak, and in 5 years I've never heard a normal meow out of her.  But she makes up for the lack of vocals with snoring--at night, I always know where Zoe is sleeping from the steady little snore...it is so CUTE.  

Does your kitty snore?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  OMG! Maia is a super snorer! She has even woken me at times wondering what that sound is, even better I have had to gently awake her so she readjusts herself to not snore as loud, especially when she is sleeping on top of me
. I often worry about her breathing because of this, she very often sounds like a Pug or Bull dog when she is sleeping.....

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, Autumn certainly does.  Sometimes I'll hear something weird while I'm reading a book and all is quiet in the house and then I realize it's Autumn snoring away hidden in her cat cave.  She snores often so I just let her dream away

skyefoxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My old cat, Thomas, I used to snore really loudly.  I'd have to get up and wake him up in order to fall asleep at night.  If he was snuggled up on my bed, you could hear him from the basement!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

My old cat, Thomas, I used to snore really loudly.  I'd have to get up and wake him up in order to fall asleep at night.  If he was snuggled up on my bed, you could hear him from the basement!
Haha, that's quite a snorer!  

My Casper snores at times, I always think "Geez, now it's my husband AND him!" They sound like they are competing!
Zoe and hubby snore 'together' sometimes, too!