Smokey and Abby

cman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Was talking with Cyclesarah and realized I haven't put up pictures of my buddies in a long time.

Here's Abby (she's my newest addition):

Smokey (boy has he grown a lot in the last 6 months):

Hope you enjoy. I particularly like the one of Smokey sitting up looking into the camera.

~C

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh cute cute cute!! Abby looks like such a little princess (and a complete sweetheart!) and Smokey is just breathtaking (I am a sucker for grey cats!) Thanks so much for sharing!
(and I will PM you tomorrow...I'm off to bed now...you'll be proud to know I had a TOUGH trainer workout today!
)
Thnaks again for sharing, Charles! I Love your furbabies!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Abby looks so snuggly and Smokey just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing their pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cyclesarah

...you'll be proud to know I had a TOUGH trainer workout today!
)
LOL, guess that means I HAVE to break out the trainer tonight then! Been putting it off cause I haven't felt that great, but I don't really have an excuse today! I wonder what Abby's gonna think about it (she's never seen it in action).

~C

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ariana took the words out of my mouth: Abby does look like a perfect little snuggler (AWWWWW!!) and Smokey is GORGEOUS! What beautiful babies!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
they are both very pretty - i'm partial to blue kitties, & Smokey's a great example!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are both beautiful but that Smokey is just gorgeous. Looks like that is not "new news" to him (or her), either