Sliver Tipped Blue?

sphinx88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Recently, I was given a four week old kitten stray separated from her queen during a TSN for my complex. She was too young to be given typical care, so I took her in. I understand that strays are pretty much all domestic short hairs, but I want to know what breed she presents traits for. She is a blue with silver tips and slight striping on her belly and legs. She has a heart shaped face. She is seven weeks old now and her eyes have turned yellow. She is very muscular with a broad chest and set back wide shoulders. Her personality is friendly and she always wants to be the center of attention. She loves being in the same room as people and doesn't want to be left alone, though I imagine some of this is due to her being so young. What breed is she presenting traits from? My best guess is a korat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sphinx88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's her as my avatar.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
One small pic isnt much, if you hope for serious answers.

But seeing this tiny pic, I think he has the looks of a Russian blue.  Although I suspect he isnt truly blue, he is sooner a blue tabby.

RB kittens does often have ghost stripes, but his M is visible.

Tx for helping (and adopting?) this little guy.   YOu are welcome with more pics now, and also, in a couple of months when  we will see more clearly what is he going to be.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I agree. It will be easier to tell more about her when she grows some.