Silly Cats and Crazy Dogs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrfectCatlove

Great shots Blondie
. Wow , is that the new puppy ? If it is , it sure has grown a lot . I think it is the tlc from you
Thanks Hedi
Yep that is the new boy Dakota that I got on March 6. He is growing like a little weed. He looks a lot like my boy Nemo did just doesn't have the ice-blue eyes and his ear are standing up. I think you maybe right he and Nakita both gets lots of TLC from me and as long as The Sammycat,Oscar and Ceasar are willing to share me they will all get more than they can handle.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

Thanks Hedi
Yep that is the new boy Dakota that I got on March 6. He is growing like a little weed. He looks a lot like my boy Nemo did just doesn't have the ice-blue eyes and his ear are standing up. I think you maybe right he and Nakita both gets lots of TLC from me and as long as The Sammycat,Oscar and Ceasar are willing to share me they will all get more than they can handle.
WOW that puppy sure has grown . What do you feed him ??? Turkey every day ???
Both dogs looks like the same size to me . If he keeps up like that you are going to have a horse pretty soon
j/k
All of your fur baby's have a very good mom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrfectCatlove

WOW that puppy sure has grown . What do you feed him ??? Turkey every day ???
Both dogs looks like the same size to me . If he keeps up like that you are going to have a horse pretty soon
j/k
All of your fur baby's have a very good mom
Thanks Hedi I appreciate that
I want to be the best Mom for all of my babies
I have so much
for all of them it hurts sometimes. As far as what I feed them he gets 6 cups of food a day and I think I may have to give him 7 cups as he is growing and still looks slender to me, not skinny but like he can use a little bit more weight. I am guesstamatting that he will be close to 100 lbs when hits adulthood.

Dakota went from a very underweight 26 lbs at 4 months to a nice 48 lbs at 6 months. When I took them both to the vet the other day he is 10 lbs lighter than Nakita. I am thinking I may have to get a saddle for him by the time he is grown