Separate

shadowkitty2001

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Any of you cat lovers out there who are criticized for loving your beloved kitty?
If so, post! My friends are not cat lovers so they are bored by the endless stories I tell. My parents, well, they "tolerate" my cat. They don't love her and don't hate her. No one understands...
    all by myself...please reply. We can share cat stories! ( I am not  pathetic! What are you talking about?
)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's what TCS is for! Nobody ever gets tired of hearing your cat stories around here, and those in your life who aren't cat lovers will get "lower doses" and be more tolerant when you absolutely have to tell everybody about your cat's latest escapade.

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have horsey friends that we eat out with that are basically dog people. I don't even know why they have cats :( ? I've learned to keep my mouth shut about our kitties because I don't like hearing her bitch about their two..

Ignore husband phrase at bottom my phone won't let me down there to fix it:-\

Makes me sad for the kitties, I think husband

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowkitty2001

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What is the funniest/cutest thing your cat ever did? When my cat wants in, she wants in. One time I wasn't quick enough with the door and she tore through the mesh window...
   Does anyone feel a draft?