same person, new name

lissa80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am not exactly new here, but it's been a while since I last posted. I used to go under the name Luna but so much has changed in the past few months I decided to re-register with my new info.

I love this site! It has helped me through some difficult times and helped me learn more about my kitties. I have 3 boys - 2 black kitties and one white one. The 2 black ones are Jett and Jack and the white one is Skit.

Originally when I found this site I had 2 white kitties - Skit and his brother Hobbes. Then Hobbes got sick with FIP and thus my relationship with the cat site began. It was awful putting Hobbes to sleep but this site was a great comfort. I stayed away from the site for a while because it was kinda painful for me still. Eventually my hubby and I got 2 black kitties from some friends of ours who found them by a dumpster. They could not keep the kitties so we thought about it and agreed to take them in. It's been one of the best decisions we ever made. Maybe it was meant to be that they were to live with us. Either way, they all 3 bring a lot of joy to our life.

I can't wait to get reaquainted with everyone. Thanks for this site and I'm glad to be back with you!