Russian Blues?

madiblah21

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, about three years ago my boyfriend and I adopted two sweet little girl cats (from the same litter) from a friend. Their mother is a beautiful grey and white cat and their father, who is from their mothers previous litter (yes, he is their father and their brother) is a solid grey cat. Both of my girls have white spots on their lower bellies, one's is much fainter than the other.

My boyfriend is convinced they are Russian Blues, no matter how much I explain that Russian Blues are rare and expensive he is still convinced that they're at least a Russian Blue mix. I highly doubt that but I could be wrong. I'm not sure if the pictures attatched will show up in order but if they do, the first is of their mother, second is of their father, and the third is both my girls together.
Screenshot_2017-08-01-19-09-56~2.png
Screenshot_2017-08-01-19-10-47~2.png
IMAG0153.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful blue kitties, but not Russian Blues. RBs have a more slender body. Your kitties are closer to Korat lookalikes, but as these are an even rarer breed than RB, they're most likely just decent lookalikes to the Korat. Your kitties would be called blue Domestic Shorthair. Blue cats of undefined breeds can also be called Maltese cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

madiblah21

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Th
Beautiful blue kitties, but not Russian Blues. RBs have a more slender body. Your kitties are closer to Korat lookalikes, but as these are an even rarer breed than RB, they're most likely just decent lookalikes to the Korat. Your kitties would be called blue Domestic Shorthair. Blue cats of undefined breeds can also be called Maltese cats.
THANK YOU. I knew it was a long shot that they could have any in them.