RIP Jean

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A couple of months ago, I posted about Jean, a sweet, pretty orange/white girl belonging to the coordinator of our TNR group. Jean was diagnosed with terminal cancer in late June. Thanks to all who prayed for this special girl.
Sadly, Jean's person had to make the difficult decision yesterday to let her go. The loss is not unexpected, but difficult none the less. I got to know Jean pretty well during my two years as a volunteer and absolutely fell in love with her. She always had something to say and lots of love to give. Jean was a FeLV+ kitty that our coordinator rescued years ago. She made it to 8 1/2, with no major health issues prior to the cancer - demonstrating that cats can live with feline leukemia. Jean's presence will be greatly missed by her person and all who knew her. RIP precious girl.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that she had to go.May your friend find comfort in knowing she is now Cancer free!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Godspeed over RB, Jean. You were a treasure for all who knew you here on earth and I know you will be a real treasure for Heaven.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Jean. May your friend find comfort in knowing that she is cancer free and that she will be reunited with her again some day. RIP, little one.

Bryan

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP Jean, play now with all the other kitties, you will never be sick again. My heart goes out to Millie, Eileen, I know exactly what she is going through.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deepest condolences on the loss of Jean! I think the orange kitties are the sweetest, aren't they?!? It is heartwarming to read about how Jean was saved despite having FeLV. She had what every kitty deserves...a loving home!

Rest in peace, dear one. You will be greatly missed by your family.