Rest in peace, Snowy.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My stepbrother and I each have a hamster, and we've had them for a little over a year. Today we had a/c problems, and didn't have any air for a while. He decided to clean his hamster's (Snowy) cage, and he put him in his hamster ball.. I think this was at about 3:00. He went home at about 7:30, and here at about 9:20ish, mom and I went into his room to give Snowy some of the fruity hamster treats I got, and unfortunately, we found him dead behind the door, still in is ball. We think that he left him there too long without water, and since it got too hot, he got dehydrated. Carmie (my hammie) is still perfectly fine. I feel really bad for the little guy. His dad told him to get him and put him away earlier, and then we find this. If I would have noticed earlier, I could have saved the poor little guy. I swear, he's so irresponsible sometimes, and so irresponsible that this happens.

Rest in peace, little Snowy.

Carmie and Snowy together.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on the loss of little Snowy
What a sad situation for your stepbrother to feel responsible for. The summer heat has claimed so many lives lately, it is just so sad...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys.. I'm sure Snowy's having a good time with all the other RB pets.