Recently took in two strays.. are they siblings?

aprilc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They could very well be siblings, there really isn't any way to tell.  We had a stray momma give birth to her five babies in our backyard this year.  One was an orange and white tabby (mostly white with orange on his head, tail and a few spots on his back), one was a grey and white tabby, one was a calico and was completely coloured, one was a calico that was all white in the body with calico markings only on her head and tail, and the last was a black and white tuxedo.  To make things even more confusing, cats can have litters that are fathered by different toms.

Your two kitties are tabbies, DSH tabbies.

I would describe them as adorable and completely at home.

Are you keeping them? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmark

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They could very well be siblings, there really isn't any way to tell.  We had a stray momma give birth to her five babies in our backyard this year.  One was an orange and white tabby (mostly white with orange on his head, tail and a few spots on his back), one was a grey and white tabby, one was a calico and was completely coloured, one was a calico that was all white in the body with calico markings only on her head and tail, and the last was a black and white tuxedo.  To make things even more confusing, cats can have litters that are fathered by different toms.

Your two kitties are tabbies, DSH tabbies.

I would describe them as adorable and completely at home.

Are you keeping them? 
Yeah, we are keeping them, much to the dismay of my older cat... she doesn't much like other cats

aprilc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We are having the same problem with our stray and the resident cats.  It sure is an awful lot of work and stress.

They are ridiculously cute!  They look fairly young too.