Raw food

scotty parno

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys I'm new today and I am not good on the computer so please ignore if I don't do things correctly [I'm also an awful speller]

I found this food instinct RAW. for cats and dogs. Now it is little barrel shaped raw food that has every thing that a cat or dog needs in a day.I feel that it's expensive but I'm getting a kitten in 2 weeks [a Ragdoll}] I feel it's a great answer to feeding,   and the breeder feeds just raw and gives them raw bones to chew,She seems to be a breeder that knows what she is doing. What do you all think? just won't have to worry about vitamins and minerals anymore.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buying a commercial raw that is balanced is a perfectly acceptable option. As time goes on, you can look into premixes or Frankenprey.

At the top of this subforum you'll see resources stickies that have loads of information in them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scotty parno

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi again peaches, yes that's what I bought for my toys. I bought the Lamb, when that's finished I'll get the chicken, and then the beef. For me it's the answer to a prayer. I some times nuke it to defrost some. .Some time I prepare their dishes the night before then I just open the fridge and nuke it slightly to take the chill off . so far so good....