Resolved Randomly Getting Logged Outout

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every so often I'm getting requests to log in again, when I know I haven't logged out in the first place :headscratch: Guess this is yet another minor glitch. Sorry Admin staff :oops:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks for reporting this. Is this on mobile or desktop and can you please let us know which browser you're using? If it's not too much trouble and you can try using a different browser, maybe try that and see if it logs you out occasionally as well?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on my mobile right now, using Samsung's default browser (sorry, don't know what it's called). It was happening last night on my computer too, though - using Safari.

SJSupport

I am that tech you're looking for
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't been able to reproduce this issue so far. I seem to stay logged on without any problems on Chrome and Firefox, at least. I'll try browsing around on Safari. Do you have any add-ons or extensions that might be limiting cookies?

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think so. It seems to happen when I'm searching for articles/links to add to a post (which can be a lengthy process with me :rolleyes:).

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't want to speak too soon *knocks on wood* , but it looks like this glitch has fixed itself now. Maybe my devices were just having tantrums :livid::rolleyes::lol:

SJSupport

I am that tech you're looking for
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm going to tag this as resolved for now, respond on this thread again if it continues to be an issue.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:doh: I'd just assumed that that was so you'd stay permanently logged in :rolleyes2: Thank you so much for pointing that out :thanks::rock: