Rambo needs your healing vibes again...

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all, I hate to ask again but could you send some healing vibes to Rambo (and maybe a few for his worried meowmy). Rambo is back at the vet after all his previous "calicivirus-like" symptoms have returned. He had a rough weekend, he was sluggish, gagging and wheezing. He's having trouble swallowing again from the swelling in his throat. I'm not sure if the sores are back or not. It's only been 3 weeks since he was at the vet battling the last outbreak. He's also lost almost 1kg of weight in the last month and a half. I'm waiting for them to do some blood tests and hopefully that will show something. I can't stand seeing my baby sick again....

Could i please ask for a few vibes for me too...I've gotten some strange blood test results back and I have to go back for some further testing. I'm just hoping it was nothing but a fluke, but it's weighing on my mind along with my worries of Rambo. It's going to be a rough day....

thank you all so much....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
lots of healing vibes to both you and Rambo! {{{{}}}}} I can only imagine how frustrated you must be trying to figure out what is ailing the poor guy... It'll be ok

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well....I just talked to the vet and the blisters/sores aren't in his mouth anymore and she's not sure why he's exhibiting the gagging, sore throat symptoms again since she can't see anything. She says the next step is to send him somewhere for an endoscopy to see if they can see anything down there. She wasn't sure about whether a blood test would give any answers, but for my own peace of mind I asked for one to see how his immune system, etc is. He's also going to have a FIV/FELV test to repeat the one he had as a kitten.

I hate this waiting to find out what's going on...and I don't think I can afford the endoscopy route....I don't know what to do...