R.I.P Agent Orange

furball

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As many of you have read in my other 2 threads, my poor little stray kitty i saved, passed away the other day (8-23-05)

I wanted to make this thread in memory of him, for the (almost) 24Hrs ive had him, he was a great little kitty. Would of made a BEAUTIFUL cat one day but he didnt get the chance to. The streets takes another one...

R.I.P Agent Orange

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor little kitten.
At least he was loved for a whole day before he passed.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry the little guy didn't make it. But as you say in your other thread, it has made you more aware of hte cat population, and mabe now you can help some other poor kitty to a better life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

furball

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
definetely! ive been wanting to help out kits and pups for a long time now. Im going to be 17 in Oct 7th and ive been living here in Paterson for a LONG time and there used to be stay cats and dogs since forever. Now the dogs are gone, i havent seen a stray dog in years. but the cats are here and theres plenty of them. I feel sorry for them because they dig in garbage for food and i try my best to help them. When i see little kits running around i try 2 scare em away from the street so they dont get hit by cars. If a cat will let me get close to it then i try 2 clean em up, feed em and take care of em a little bit but i cant bring them home. Agent Orange was too little to just leave outside so i didnt care wat my parents were going to say and i brought him home.

As it says in my other post, im going to try and help out these strays as much as i can and when/if that pregnant cat gives birth ill try my best to help her out.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rest In Peace Sweet Baby Agent Orange.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

You may be only be nearly 17 but you have a heart of gold already
I second that!!

I have read your other posts about Agent Orange - you did your best and how wonderful that he died knowning that he was loved instead of on the streets.

RIP Agent Orange - spend eternity playing happily & safely at the bridge little one - you will be deeply missed

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is wonderful that he was with you when he passed, knowing he was loved. I am sorry for you loss.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little baby...he didn't have much time in life. You gave him love for the short time he was here though..bless you.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss. I know that some pets can make their place in your heart in a very short time. I do understand that although some (non cat) people will wonder how a loss can truly hurt after such a short time, your cat friends will understand.

Bless you for trying to help your feral cat population. Have you checked out Alley Cat Allies on line? They have great information, and great resources. Maybe if you can't bring the kits home, at least you can keep helping in other ways.

Rest in peace, orange baby. I'm glad you had a warm home and the love of a human before you crossed the bridge.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The world can indeed be cruel and the innocent can suffer. Thank you for caring for what others threw away.