Question of the Day - Thursday March 28, 2024

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in full agreement. Always going up. I don't recall paying the same amount two or more years in a row.
There was a big increase here. There were a number of people on the Nextdoor site not just grousing about it but saying that they don't have enough money to pay it. I rent and am close to time to renew my lease, I am bracing for a large rent increase.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a big increase here. There were a number of people on the Nextdoor site not just grousing about it but saying that they don't have enough money to pay it. I rent and am close to time to renew my lease, I am bracing for a large rent increase.
I think most of us in this country are in the same situation unfortunately . We need public officials whom are financially responsible and don't believe in a open checkbook. My $.02

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'd have to say food. Baking ingredients. I recently saw where chocolate prices are going to increase. Again.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd have to say food. Baking ingredients. I recently saw where chocolate prices are going to increase. Again.
I too saw that notice on TV stating that Chocolate prices had risen to $8k for 1 Ton.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise