Question Of The Day - Thursday 8 November

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everybody :wave2:

How many keys are on your keychain ? What are they for ? :)

I have 5 keys on mine currently.
Two house keys
Two work keys
One car key
I do have more keys though. I just don't like to keep them all together just in case I should lose them.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two key chains. One has my house and gate keys on it, and the other has my car key.
Oh, and one with the PO box key. But it's in a central area so that whoever goes to town can grab the key and check the box.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
One, my car key. Proof....

IMG_20181108_112156.jpg

I do have a second car key for my work car. But that stays in the fleet key locker until I use the work car (twice a month maybe right now). I also have a house key on a separate key ring that I keep in my car. Someone is almost always home so the house is rarely locked, when it is locked I am usually in my car so it makes sense. On the very rare occasion the house is locked and I am not in or near my car, we have a hide a key so I just have to hunt it down. And it is a hunt because my Mom loves rocks and has ten different hide a key rocks scattered throughout the hundreds (probably over a thousand really) rocks in our yard. She regularly moves the hide a key rocks and only one has the key in it (we have the others because she liked how they looked)... I honestly don't think I could find it right now... I should probably ask her where it is....

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
2 house keys, front and back door.
car key
my sister's house key
my mom's house key

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My main keychain has my car key, the building key to my apartment, my apartment key and then my mailbox key. My secondary keychain has a key to my storage unit and a key to my parents' house. Then I also have my work key attached to my ID badge.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two-my apartment key and my mailbox key. I do have a separate keyring with a key to my mother's house.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 8. 2 house keys -front and back doors, mailbox, car, 2 work keys -the entry door and the staff bathroom, MIL house, storage locker (that I no longer use - I really need to take that off)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Regular key chain is a few keys to this place and the truck, etc.
The "main" chain is almost cartoonish, and it has keys to every single interior door, every exterior door, a few of our neighbors houses (in case of emergency), vehicles, crap like trailers and tack boxes, gates, etc...all are marked.
Please don't make me count! :bawling:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three keychains! Car keychain just has one key, house keychain has four (front, back, outside door, mailbox) and the school keychain has three (school, classroom, chain for if you're the first or last one there).

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mailbox, my unit door, door to the storage room, storage unit key, parents' house. And two fobs, one to get in my building and the other one to get into the building next door to use the fitness room and function room.

I have a separate key chain with a key to my desk drawer and a key to my locker.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think just 4. 3 to my house and one to my car. Dh's car is keyless and I finally stopped carrying the keys to my mother's house around because I don't know the code for her security system anyway. :lol2:

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tend to have more keychains than I do keys :)

But I have 2 keys. House and mailbox. Second set has my house, parents house, and mailbox. No car keys as my car has keyless entry and start.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Neat question!

1- Clarence's key
2- the Tucson's key
3- my house key
4- my parents' house key (They've been gone from that house forever, but I refuse to give it up :redheartpump: )
5- my work office key
6- I have no idea what this key is for; it might be Rick's parents' house
7- Key fob to get into my work building

Another key ring has one of my co-worker's office key, his house key, and his car keys. He lives alone and, should anything happen to him, somebody needs to get into his house and get his two Maine Coon boys. That person is me. (I've told him and told him that, if necessary, I will foster his cats until we can find proper parents for them. But oh, blast, you know how that goes; cats come into our house, but they don't go back out! And he knows that.)

Another key ring has my sister's house key. I'm their cat person when they go away.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

2 car keys
3 house keys
3 keys to my mother's house

Also three key chains and a remote control for the house alarm.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lots!! :D

there's the house keys, that's 6 keys -- two outer doors and two doors from the enclosed porches to the interior of the house, two doors having two locks and two having one lock on them. the mini barn and shed keys. the lawn tractor key. and the Post Office box key.