Question of the Day, Sunday 10 May, 2020

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love random lines and I love using them in random situations. I have a very deep and obscure well to draw from according to the situation, but right now the only line that springs to mind is this random gem:

"I don't care how long you think your arms are, you can't carry your own coffin!" (The Rubberbandits, Guide to Kilkenny)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
Dennis to King Arthur, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Another one of my faves. From the movie Malice

Alec Baldwin's character

I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you: When someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn’t miscarry, or that their daughter doesn’t bleed to death, or that their mother doesn’t suffer acute neural trauma from post-operative shock, who do you think they’re praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Dennis, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle. But if you’re looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17th, and he doesn’t like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

Nicole Kidman's character

Ask God how many shots of bourbon he had before he cut me open.