Question of the Day Late Edition, Saturday, the 28th of May, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello! Sorry for my tardiness but I was in a pesky flare

II was looking at clothing online and saw some some beautiful stuff.

If you were going to a fancy affair what would you wear? Pretend money is no object

I would wear a long black dress and boots if was winter and ballet slippers if it was summer. I would have

my hair styled in a French braid. and wear a diamond tennis bracelet (that is the pretend part.) and a pink pashmina

How about you?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since I haven't attended a fancy affair for some time I'm not sure what I would wear but if money's no object probably a custom made dress that is simple but tailored in dark blue. Matching diamond earrings and necklace. Low heels since I don't like high heels and a small beaded or sequined shoulder bag. I would go to a salon to have my hair styled and get a mani-pedi too.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A fancy affair? The only one of those that I have ever attended was our wedding, coming up on 50 years ago now. I wore a tux then, and would do so again. I'm not big on jewelry, so my wedding band and the gold-and-sapphire ring that belonged to my namesake uncle would suffice.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so not fancy anymore. I would probably go with a custom dress also; so it could be made to fit and flatter my figure. I'm not sure what color I'd choose. Maybe black or a sapphire blue but I'd be open to other ideas. I'd get magical heels that don't hurt my feet and some pretty jewelry to coordinate. I think I'd choose diamonds, sapphires, tanzanite or pearls. Or some combination.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
a nice flower print gown with flowing sleeves , a emerald ring on one hand and a diamond bracelet with black low heel shoes

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A dress of some kind. I haven't worn anything but pajamas (except for a few days) in the last 2 years, so some of the clothes I have probably don't fit anymore.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
A long dark dress, with shoes at least 2 inches heels, with sapphire earrings and necklace. Of course I would have to be well made - up for the occasion, including a perfect hair-do that would compliment my face. Better if there is a tiara with sapphire stones too. :)

And one of my cats in tow, also dressed - up for the event, preferably my Bourbon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, after reading your posts I've changed my mind. Now I would like my dress to be custom made, and instead of ballet slippers or boots, the magical heels MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles wants. I would also change my choice of hair style to a French twist instead of a braid.
Also makeup and mani-pedi done by a pro.

N NY cat man when is your 50th?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, after reading your posts I've changed my mind. Now I would like my dress to be custom made, and instead of ballet slippers or boots, the magical heels MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles wants. I would also change my choice of hair style to a French twist instead of a braid.
Also makeup and mani-pedi done by a pro.

N NY cat man when is your 50th?
Soon.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It depends on how fancy of course, but if I can go all out...
A ballgown, without a doubt. I'm thinking maybe marine blue, or dark green. Some beautiful heels, either matching the dress or the accessories. Some freshly dyed hair in a half-up kind of style. It sounds like an absolute dream lol