Question of the Day, Friday, September 3

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
No one in particular, but I like songs by Sting. I also prefer songs of the 80/s and 90's or early 2000's than the current ones.

Sagol

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Tell us 3 of your favorite singers or bands. What kind of music do you enjoy most? What kind of music do you enjoy the least?

i pretty much like every genre except rap and, heh, most current music. Oh yeah, and boy bands. Ick.

That said, my top three at the moment are Queen, modern Israeli stuff (YouTube “Chair Dance” by Tractor’s Revenge - very cool video!), and Leonard Cohen.

I REALLY don’t care for Backstreet Boys and N’Sync even though I ADORE Justin Timberlake. And rap (Will Smith, Sir Mix A lot and Hammer are fine!) and grunge. Not a fan.

I listen to everything. Latest is ABBA for obvious reasons. Classical is also a huge favorite and old school country like Brooks and Dunn and let’s not forget Aretha, Patti LaBelle, John Denver and Elvis! My playlist for when I’m out running up and down my street includes Queen with Freddie or Adam, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Fallout Boys, KISS, Gwen, Cher, Katie, Taylor and don’t tell anyone, some Britney.

Probably sharing too much, but it’s 6am on Saturday and my Kitty, Fred (16 mos) had been in my face since 2. LOL

Sagol