question of the day, Friday, 23 February 2024

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Weekend!!

What is your fave thing to do, eat, etc on Saturday or Sunday?

I like to get pizza on Saturday, yum!!🍕

What about you guys?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sunday after church we have lazy quiet time. DS gets the living room with that tv. DD is always in her room anyway; because...teenager! DH and I will either eat something at the table or take it to our room; but then we end up lounging in bed with that tv on. I typically doze off and then DH will watch a movie or something with DS.

Saturday evenings we often get Dominos or something like that because I avoid cooking on the weekends. We usually have leftovers around and stop for more salad if we're out. So if the leftovers are low enough; Dominos it is. They typically have good specials and are the only place that delivers to our country road.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We do doughnuts usually on Sundays. They either have them after Mass, or if they don't we pack up and go to this little doughnut shop to support a small business.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm out a lot during the week, so I try to stay in on at least one day on the weekend to keep the kitties company (Phoebe arrived on my lap just as I typed this). I don't eat anything special - it's expensive enough eating at a cafe a couple of times during the week.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Weekends are the time for home projects and chores. We do like to go out for brunch on Sundays, though, and I'm always looking for new places to try.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Not too much different that week days except I tend to stay away from stores because I don’t like to be around crowds.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, but it needs to be done. The only other option is a home, and that will happen over my cold dead body.
The biggest problem is that I have a baby monitor so I can hear her at night. She's been watching Finding Bigfoot (doesn't believe, it's for giggles). But 4am and Bobo does a bigfoot call wakes me from a dead sleep and I think she's screaming in pain, so I jump up and run to her.
I need sleep

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a "favorite" thing to do but catching up on the house all the things I didn't do during the work, I get done working and the last thing I want to do is more work but like going out for dinner on the weekends it's just very relaxing not deciding what to cook and the time to cook it.