Question of the Day - Feb 28th

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a toughy......
If you were stranded on a Desert Island, what one PERSON would you want to be there. Past, present or even fictional.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I guess my answer is void since you stressed PERSON
Obviously I'm single and happy right now! But if I had to choose I would say Eric, who is my ex and we have a great friend and working relationship! We rely on each other every day in one way or another so I know we could build a hut and hunt for food great together!
I really would like to have Maia with me as well though, she helps me deal with him when hes a pain in the arse!

anjhest

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My husband, for sure. He looks great with a tan.

And I'm sure he'd be great for all sorts of things, like building a shelter and making fire. And besides that, I just love him to pieces!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by anjhest

My husband, for sure. He looks great with a tan.

And I'm sure he'd be great for all sorts of things, like building a shelter and making fire. And besides that, I just love him to pieces!
I had to giggle when u said he would be great at building a shelter and making fire.....Not that he wouldn't be, but Cast Away popped into my head......when Tom Hanks makes a fire for the first time and is so proud!

Eric and I would probably argue about the best way to build a shelter and make a fire....but eventually it would be done!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to either pick my mom (even though we do argue sometimes we are very close), or my best friend.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly can't think of anyone.. Sorry, but I'm a true introvert, even DH drives me crazy.
If we have to work together building something there's usually a big argument because we have different methods - that and he will happily stand aside with a dumb look on his face when I need help instead of realizing "hey an extra hand is needed for this job!".