Quality wet food help please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone that has helped me to choose a new wet food for my boy's
I am so grateful. They Love
all of the varieties that they've tried so far and look forward to trying more. So far they've had Cowboy cookout, surf and turf and turducken, which BTW are all mushy but they clean their bowls everyday so no complaints
The petstore actually messed up our order but threw in a couple of FREE cans because of the mix-up
In light of all of the recalls I'm so glad that we decided to go with Merrick, I feel really safe with their food. Thanks again everyone!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittiesx2

Thank you everyone that has helped me to choose a new wet food for my boy's
I am so grateful. They Love
all of the varieties that they've tried so far and look forward to trying more. So far they've had Cowboy cookout, surf and turf and turducken, which BTW are all mushy but they clean their bowls everyday so no complaints
The petstore actually messed up our order but threw in a couple of FREE cans because of the mix-up
In light of all of the recalls I'm so glad that we decided to go with Merrick, I feel really safe with their food. Thanks again everyone!
Even though it is expensive I must say I am also very happy I went with Merrick's food. I have no problem getting the kitties to eat.

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To all of you who use or are going to try Merrick canned food - please be careful. I used to feed Merrick until I started finding pieces of plastic and a large, sharp bone in the food. This happened in several different flavors. Several other TCS members had this problem with Merrick as well.

If you must use this food make sure to cut thru it with a fork very carefully to be certain it doesn't contain any foreign objects.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KTLynn

To all of you who use or are going to try Merrick canned food - please be careful. I used to feed Merrick until I started finding pieces of plastic and a large, sharp bone in the food. This happened in several different flavors. Several other TCS members had this problem with Merrick as well.

If you must use this food make sure to cut thru it with a fork very carefully to be certain it doesn't contain any foreign objects.
this is great advice for all wet or premade raw foods