Puddin'

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She's so cute! She'd be called a black and white bicolor (in the tuxedo pattern) Domestic Shorthair.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet what this one he recently died :( his name was simba
He's beautiful! I'm sorry for your loss. If you feel ready, you can post a memorial to Simba on our crossing the bridge forum: Crossing the Bridge

His head is reminiscent in shape to that of a Maine Coon. Is he longhaired? If you have a side view picture of him, I can help you identify his pattern.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet what this one he recently died :( his name was simba
FlippinEh FlippinEh - Somewhere in Simba's Parentage there was a black-tipped Chinchilla Ticked Silver or Golden; his aquamarine eye colour was genetically linked to that ancestral coat colouration. He was absolutely gorgeous. Requiescat in pace, Simba.

Edit: I knew I'd seen this chart online somewhere; just took a minute to find it. Note the "specific" linked eye colours at the lower right:

https://thecatsite.com/media/eye-colours-jpeg.211413/full

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlippinEh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He was my first cat he adopted me when my husband and I moved into our first house together. I had taught him how to sit and stay. I had hoped Simba had impregnated Puddin' because I would have a little piece of him w me. But no luck which is life. I just wished I had been there w him when he passed on. Sorry as I write this I am getting teary he was super special to me.... My first actual pet and friend since moving to my house.