Private Posting.

buffy2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a question. I had started a private session back and forth with someone, because of all the long e-mails we were having. A lot more talk back and forth about all our experiences and how the cats are doing and much more. Nothing that can't be said for anyone else to hear, but I just thought it was a lot that people might say "to much talk and not help questions". My question is I want my part private if I can do that and I think she wants her part out so other people can respond to her. How do we do that. Thank you

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Was this a private conversation or a thread out on the board? A private conversation should already be private with only the two of you being able to see it. If it's a thread, please send me the link to the thread so I can look it over. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

buffy2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not new new to this site but it is hard to navigate and figure out what you are doing. Like I said we were talking long talks back and forth so I did it in a private session and I did mention it to her what I did. She had made a comment to a person that was having cat issues and I had responded to that person and also to her, then we started these long e-mails(post) that I thought people would be mad that they are so long and taking up there time reading things maybe didn't pertain to all cat issues. So I made it private. Well she type a new post and it ended up going to me instead of out so people could answer her. I wasn't sure how to post it so I did what I though and hoped it got out there. But she just e-mailed me or do you call it a post and said no one answered her. She sent this only to me that's why. Can you post it for her. Not sure what you mean by thread. Is that a title or what? Her title posted was Cat Deterrent. Let me know if you need anything else.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm going to send you a private message to see if we can figure this out.