Printers aren't always scary.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... at least, not when they're turned off and hidden under several layers of thick, inviting blanket.

IMG_2259.jpeg

IMG_2260.jpeg

Even better, it makes a great spot to supurrvise the human without the risk of being removed from her lap.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... at least, not when they're turned off and hidden under several layers of thick, inviting blanket.

View attachment 474321

View attachment 474322

Even better, it makes a great spot to supurrvise the human without the risk of being removed from her lap.

Gorgeous catties! I love your cat jacket, too. And you have beautiful hair! :)
Yes, maybe. I've wanted to assassinate my printer. It's atop a file cabinet, sitting there malevolently. :fear:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous catties! I love your cat jacket, too. And you have beautiful hair! :)
Yes, maybe. I've wanted to assassinate my printer. It's atop a file cabinet, sitting there malevolently. :fear:
That’s my pyjama top! Always nice to put those PJs on after a shower.
My printer doesn’t get a lot of use, and its issues are more to do with my stupid iPad not connecting with it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s my pyjama top! Always nice to put those PJs on after a shower.
My printer doesn’t get a lot of use, and its issues are more to do with my stupid iPad not connecting with it.
Great PJs! I have black ones with paw prints & hearts. Used to have cat ones, but they wore out. Not easy to find affordable, good quality flannel cat-themed PJs in CA.
I've never had an iPad. But I have had problems in the past with printer & PC syncing. My old all-in-1 was great. Low tech and worked for years.