Poor Diddy has blood in her pee

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank goodness Diddy's ok!
It just shows you though doesn't it what stress can do!

I have a small walk in wardrobe and i've lost count the times Rosie or Sophie have walked in as i've been closing the door, then when i couldn't see them anywhere in the house i've retraced my footsteps to where i'd been

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

This is what I get for hardly ever looking at this forum

Poor Diddy AND Shy (and Kelly!)
! I'm so glad your little ebony darling is doing better now and that the peeing was probably just stress-related.

I hope all the meds and the unending TLC that I know you are doting on her right now will do the trick
. Give her extra kisses from me!
Awww, thanks Amy!! I gave her some kisses for ya and she sent you some back. I was so scared when I saw how dark her pee was! Poor Diddy! Thankfully, now she's acting completely normal-------sweet, doting, and loving.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Thank goodness Diddy's ok!
It just shows you though doesn't it what stress can do!

I have a small walk in wardrobe and i've lost count the times Rosie or Sophie have walked in as i've been closing the door, then when i couldn't see them anywhere in the house i've retraced my footsteps to where i'd been
If I can't find Diddy, I always check the fridge. She loooooves sneaking in the bottom of the fridge. Why must they worry us so?????