POOP everywhere!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope he is okay.

Try leaving a little something in his box that he left. not a lot but like a pee pee clump so he knows that is his place you know. so he can smell himself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK leaving in about 10 minutes.
*for the vet*

Im so exited/scared.

I got the poop out of his litter box. Ever scince I put a litter box behind the couch, he hasnt pooped other than a litter box. hmm...

That's good news i suppose, but as his meowmy, i just feel somthing is wrong with him.

I sure hope shots dont hurt kittens. Im sure they hurt a little, but I never want him to be on pain.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok...

We are back from he vet. They tell me he has an extremly sensitive stomach. And that I need to feed him twice daily with 1/3 of a cup of quality kitten food. "I have been feeding him twice daily of quality kitten food though" I said.

Well then we got to talking about my other cat and the food he leaves in his bowl, which I leave for him to finish later. Which is different cat food all together. So they decided that my kitten is eating the left overs. And that is highly possible.

They checked his poop...she said (and i quote) "there wasnt any parasites that I COULD FIND" So I'll never really know if he's got a parasite.

Anyhow...so the good news is...he's not sick(even though i still think he is, but the vets word is better than my train of thinking)...the OK news, he's just got a sensitive tummy, and that's why he poops so much.

But he sure was a hit at the vet, because he's soo tiny and cute.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yea...I found out his breed too. He is a seal point himalyan, and much smaller than he should be for 16 weeks...

I did a search for pics of kittens that look like him, and this is what I found. This kitten looks almso exzact to mine.

I will have REAL pics as soon as the pics come on the CD...they will also have pics of my other cat Kipper.