Please tell me what breed is my cat !

nurru47

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My parents got this cat when she was a kitten.Now its all grown up and i wanted to know what breed is my cat 

She looks like an Snow princess and she looks so cute :3

Some more of her pictures

I love this cat very much and she loves me to. So please tell me what breed is this cat it would be very helpful :).

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its is probably a longhaired domestic.  Few cats do belong to a breed.

But you can probably compare her with the looks of Turkish Angora.

Beauty!

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurru47

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So she is  and Turkish Angora.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, not technically. She just looks a little like one.

See, most cats don't have a breed; they just come from cats randomly interbreeding with each other. Only a few cats are specifically bred to look a certain way, and they usually come with pedigrees that tell you who the cat's parents, grandparents, etc., were.

So what you can say is that this cat looks a little like a Turkish Angora, but she may not actually have any Turkish Angora in her bloodline at all. You can't tell, because you don't know who her parents were.

She is a solid white cat with long fur, so the most precise thing you can say about her and be sure about it, is that she is a white domestic longhair. That means a random-bred cat with long white fur. Since she's solid white, we can't tell what colors she is carrying in her genes, because white covers up her "true" colors.

Beautiful girl.

Last edited: