Please say a prayer for Jasmine

Status
Not open for further replies.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More vibes and prayers for Jazz. Don't lose hope. Last year you weren't even sure she'd live 2 months and she is still here. Keep praying and give her lots and lots of love. Love has amazing healing powers.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I know what you are going through, My Bella has lung cancer and it has now reached 2 of her legs one was amputated, it's just a matter of time now. I will remember your sweet girl and you in my prayers, lately that's all I do is pray.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots of vibes and well wishes for you and Jazz ........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

greenlawnracing

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just talked to my friend that is a vet tech, and she told me to try some warm tuna.

I gave her some and she ate a little!

She's definitely acting weird........she was lying down in the litter box before I gave her the food.

Maybe shes gonna get some energy back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

greenlawnracing

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well.........its over.

Jasmine passed away last night.

I spent the entire day with her yesterday.....watching her, trying to take care of her, induce her to eat, etc.

She seemed to be making some progress in the afternoon and evening. I was waiting to talk to the vet today. I knew I'd probably have to put her down, but I was hoping for better news.

Last night I laid in bed with her for a while, and petted her while she was breathing heavy as usual. When I woke up this morning, she was curled up in one of her favorite spots. When I noticed she wasn't breathing hard, thats when I knew.

I hope she went peacefully. I was trying to make a decision as to whether or not putting her down was the best thing for her.

Thanks again to all of you for your prayers and support. I miss her a great deal, but I'm glad that I got the last year with her.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss and I know how painful it is. But may it give you some comfort to know that Jazz spent her last hours with the person she loved more than anything else in this world, and you were probably the last thing she was aware of when she passed away.

This is just my opinion, but since she was still curled in one of her favorite spots, she probably passed in her sleep without any pain.

I'm going to PM one of the mods for you and ask them to move this thread to the Crossing The Bridge forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.