pictures

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I created my cat page of Tigger. I've tried to get the pictures to upload but I keep getting some kind of error.

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger,

I had the same problem downloading my cat Maya Linn. Send an e-mail to Anne and she can fix it. Welcome!

terricar05

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I also had the same problem but, as Donna said Anne can help you.

pnut

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't want to be annoying, but I too had the same problem. So, if someone finds a solution, let me know. Thanks!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
The Cat Pages are an ASP application which can be a bit difficult at times - especially when the site is busy.

Usually what happens is that if it takes you more than 20 minutes to complete the whole process (including the pictures upload time - which can take a while) you get a message error.

Like Terri and Donna said, if you don't want to keep trying, you can always send me the pics by email to [email protected] and I'll upload them for you using the administrator interface. Just don't forget to tell me the page number.

Thanks for making a cat page (or at least trying
) - don't worry, we'll get it online in no time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,

I emailed you the pictures..... I sent them thru another email (my home email). Also, I tried uploading one more time hoping I'd get luck & I get a message saying my page is under review?! Did it go thru mabye?

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger,

She is SO precious. That face makes you want to squish it! I thought my 6 year old male Casey was the only one who has a fixation with straws! I can't leave a glass or cup around with a straw in it or it's on the floor.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Okay - here's Pnuts' Clyde - ain't he handsome? He's exactly the same color as my Gezer, only with longer hair - georgeous!

http://www.thecatsite.net/one_cat.asp?cat1=3&cat=431

Thanks Pnut and Tigger for sharing these wonderful cats with us! Would you like me to add these pages to your signatures here at the forums?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much Anne!! Yep, I'd like to have the signature...... that would be cool! Thanks, again!

Clyde:

Pnut is cute!! What breed is he?

[Edited by Tigger on 02-22-2001 at 11:49 AM]

pnut

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Clyde was found roaming around a subdivision of new homes at 4 months old with his 2 sisters and a brother (all adopted to different homes). He is a mixed bread. His brother looks similar, one of his sisters is a black and white bi-color and an other sister is actually short-haired (moms can be impregnated by more than one dad). I think that Clyde looks like a lot like a norwegian forest cat, but that is just my opinion.

Tigger is adorable. I bet your other cats are just jealous!

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tigger is just beautiful! I love those spots. I'd have to kiss her spots. And Clyde looks like a ladies man. A handsome lil' guy!