Picture of the Month Competition: May 2024: "It wasn't me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of those hilarious expressions say (more than “it wasn’t me”): “What? What’s it to you? You’re bugging me here— I’m in the middle of something important!”).

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a reminder to all: If you are posting a picture in this thread please label your picture as "Entry" or "Not an entry". If you do not label your picture as entry it may not get counted towards the competition.

syzygycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
...Eventually, after the fish was gone, we cleaned out the fishbowl and made it into Casper's water bowl...
I like this idea, I'm stealing it. My oldest cat will only drink out of things she's not allowed to. A fishbowl with a filter is pretty good solution I just have to pretend not to catch her or pretend to scold her when I do catch her.

...Your cat looks more like he's guarding the fish tank rather than trying to get inside. ;)
The store bought lid had 6" deep plastic flaps, the cats could lay on lid (which barely supported a cat's weight) and lift up the flap from it's edge. It's what shes trying to do when the picture was taken.
The lid I made has the entire top hinged (and can support my weight). If they are on top of it they cant open it even if it wasn't so heavy.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just lay a yardstick across the top of the tank and fasten it down with duct tape.

If the cat is on top of the tank, it’s own weight on the stick will hold the door shut.

puppy stirfry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
mani mani Thanks for the help!! :). The one at the tops name is Number 1 and the lower one is Number 2. Not very interesting I know but they are going to their forever homes at the end of July so I only named them for weight recording purposes. Thanks again for the help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Status
Not open for further replies.