Our new little Charlie

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've had him here since Friday afternoon. He spends most of the time in the guest bathroom and has discovered the delights of toilet paper. All over the place! The other cats still hiss when they see him - especially Tippy - and I thought Tippy would be more receptive than Angel. He's so tiny that we're afraid of losing him when he comes out of the bathroom. The other day he got behind my computer desk and if Angel hadn't hissed we would never have known he was there. So when he's out of the bathroom we have to really keep an eye on him. He is super lovable and affectionate. Is so happy just sitting on a lap and the funny thing we've discovered is that he loves to watch TV! (same as us). Two more weeks and he will see the vet for his next shot.

Will keep you posted.

We still miss and cry over Tony. There will never never never be another Tony. I guess we've all had that one cat that is extra special. But my Tony had 15 good years and we are grateful for that. Want to see the same thing for Angel, Tippy and Charlie.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like Charlie is fitting in nicely.  It is scary when they disappear like that.  I once heard of a kitten who disappeared into the hole in a box spring by climbing up through the bed slats.  Fortunately his foster mother was very familiar with kittens and figured it out.  They are such rascals!  It's adorable Charlie likes to watch TV with you.  Wait until he's a teenager and claims control of the remote. 
   Hopefully Tippy and Angel will warm up to him in time.  

No one will ever replace Tony.   He will always live on in your hearts.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's fantastic!!! Charlie is adorable!!  

No, there will never be another Tony. This little guy will just move into another place in your hearts that will always be just his. 

dude111

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ahhhh than kyou for sharing the pic :)

Charlie is adorable!! (Like to give him a big hug)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Just seeing this.  That's just gorgeous.