Not Sure If This Is Where I Ask If You Can Tell What Breed My Kitty Is??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

S.Smith

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Idk what I’m doing obviously :blush:.. I do know he’s a tuxedo kitty but I’m wondering if maybe there’s more to it. His fur is like a bunny’s, but longer, he loves to be picked up and carried around and he can play fetch :yess:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think he would be a good comparison to a Siberian- with his long, thick fur and round face. Unless you have papers or a DNA test done, since we can’t prove if he does have Siberian in him, he’d be called a Domestic Longhair- black and white bicolor (in the mitted tuxedo pattern) would be his coloring. He’s very cute!

S.Smith

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much!! He’s got a ton of personality too :redtongue: his name is Milo :biggrin:

S.Smith

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, he doesn’t have any papers and the humane society had no idea what he was because his litter was just dropped off.

S.Smith

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much. I was on a website looking into different cat foods and the RagDoll food caught my eye because it has kibbles that are good for their jaws. Then I got to wondering what kind of kitty I actually have because my lil cutie let’s me carry him everywhere if I feel like it and has a ‘death grip bite’ when he wants to be fuuuuurocious haha. Thanks for the welcome too