Not Odd, just to me!

Kirk#73

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have adopted 2 girls approx. the same age but I don't know. One is mostly Siamese probably more but she is not a black face, but does have dark ears and a mask. A dark tail and 2 front paws are dark and back 2 are White!
If you remember from earlier we had an older tom and 3 young ones. Well that was not going well but they were all 4 adopted by a farmer who wanted males to work in his barns for mice and keep. My wife was devastated about the loss of the older tom. One of those decisions you hate to make but have to.
These 2 girls we have now are quite a pair. One is the Siamese and the other is a beautiful little long haired tabby that is a real dark grey, nearly black and her tabby stripes are almost silver and it's in her tail as well. Can't wait until she is older to see what she will turn out to be. She has the biggest green eyes and her sissy has typical beautiful blue eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kirk#73

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry, navigating my phone is a little tricker than my PC.

Attachments

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
She looks more like a part Snowshoe than a part Siamese to me. They have that sort of mask and white paws.
:yeah: I think the same thing, although you can get that kind of colouring showing up at random in feral cat colonies. She looks a bit like my Sophie, who is just a moggie from a feral mum.

Sophie at 6 months.
Sophie5.jpg

Sophie at 10 years old.
Sophie71.jpg

Kirk#73

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'll have to look into that. She has a very Siamese look to her with the blue eyes and the long sleek body and and legs. Of course the people at the shelter really had no idea about their ages. Regardless they are our little girls and are just a little spoiled. The one in question, spends most of her time on my PC desk and sometimes they are both there.

Kirk#73

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sophie; Is so beautiful at 10. Both of mine are still under a yr. old, I think but they are growing up right under our noses!!

Kirk#73

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
To all that replied to my pictures of our girls, we really appreciate the responses and because of them I was able to dig down a little deeper. It does appear that Bandit is at least in the ballpark of the Snowshoe Breed. The snowshoe is a legit breed that was started in the USA in 1960's. They are known as Snowshoe Siamese or Sliver Lace!! Well that is close enough for us. LOL!!!
Again Thanks for everything. And FYI I am pretty sure that cats are 4 legged mammals with differing colors and sizes, and coat lengths. From shaggy to naked and all in between. They are Not dogs for sure!! We will assume Molly, a female long haired little doll. She has big green eyes and she has hair growing out from between her toes and she does have big feet. She is a little mouthy in a good way. She is not use to being handled as Bandit. We think there may have been a little mishandling at the shelter with her. When I went to get Molly, her and Bandit were in the same cage and I couldn't leave her alone. They are pretty much hooked at the hip so to speak. More to come later Y'all!!!

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So HAPPY that you took both of them !!! Through your photos they certainly are atteched to each other...
Happily ever after .....😘