Nom Nom Now

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wondering if anyone's used this. I would like my cat to gain weight. She is not skinny. For yrs exactly 7 pds. Today Peaches got her vaccines. They said she weighed 6.14 pds. Nom Nom is more calorie dense. What other wet foods will help her gain weight? I just bought a 5 day meal timer because she is a pro at eating too fast then throwing up. Otherwise she is a very healthy 9 yr old calico

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I should add pate with meat pieces.shes a licker and licks too fast if it's too runny so fancy feast cuts., wellness ccore cuts in gravey, and nutro perfect portions works if the pieces are separated. Occasionally throws up if too much fed,not cut,or eats someone else's so it's better to have a calorie dense food

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
You could try a dish that's specifically made to slow down gulpers who eat too fast, or you could try putting a couple clean ping pong balls in the dish.

Kitten food in addition to what you're feeding could help.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitten food is an excellent idea! I will use that when her 5 meal timer is delivered. Even has voice command though she does not need it.she liked simply nourishffor kittens but it was hard to feed,not too much,not too late,not too little.right texture. Like a chef!

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It isn’t healthy but maybe a daily lickable treat like Churu might help her gain weight? That & a slow feeder? 🤷🏻‍♀️

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
She does not like churu and cannot keep down much liquid

Last edited:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got the timer. Right now deciding when to use it. I bought weruva press your lunch. Perfect for cats that eat too fast. Texture is like jello.she is a licker so takes her a long time only $35.
5.5 oz cans 24 pk
103 cals I think