New..

sakinah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I am a new mum of a Persian named Samira, she is a blue and very cute! This is my first pedigree, in the past I have just had tabbies and mainly cats from the pounds. I am from Australia and my husband is Persian.. can you believe that? lol he said to me the other day, that he had never seen or heard of a persian cat before, they are not that common in Iran. Anyway will leave it there, I am babbling, but I do say I spent alot of time yesterday going through this site, and It has alot of good info. Thanks

iknownow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome I am new also,the people here are very nice and knowledgeable about cats. I will post a pic of my kitten Mu-shu I have to wait a few more weeks before I can get my digital camera

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by iknownow

Welcome I am new also,the people here are very nice and knowledgeable about cats. I will post a pic of my kitten Mu-shu I have to wait a few more weeks before I can get my digital camera
Welcome also to the site, you and Mu-shu!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome! Congrats on getting your Samira, you must be so excited! We're glad to have you here!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS, to you and Samira !
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you explore our site, please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

imp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi
and welcome to TCS! I'm from Australia as well!! TCS is great and i hope you like it as much as i do!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELCOME TO TCS FROM ANOTHER FELLOW AUSSIE

so glad you joined us - I need all the Australian help I can get here - as there is only a handful of us

how wonderful of you to adopt a new cat - looking forward to seeing photos

welcome again from me & my boys