New Member Here

mindyblondie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone,
My name is Mindy and I am a brand new member in on TCS. I hope to get to know all of you well. I have 3 cats and their names are Beba, Spyro, and Frankie. Beba is a Russian Blue, Spyro is a orange tabby, and Frankie is a Tuxedo. They are pictured below. I hope I make alot of new friends that are cat lovers too!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! All your kitties are adorable, and I especially love FRANKIE - always dressed to go out without a moment's notice. Tell your kitty-buns that we're looking forward to get acquainted!! Susan

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I welcome you to TCS, Mindy, Spyro, Frankie, and Beba!
So glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know each of you better!
Your babies are so beautiful! I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, its such a fun site with great people. Nice kitties, I look forward to seeing more.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!!

Your kitties are so beautiful!!!

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WELCOME

I hope you love it hear and make lots of new friends. We are all huge cat lovers here and we just love talking about our babies and showing of there pictures so i am sure you'll feel at home here. If I can help in anyway just give me a shout by PM ok and I;ll do my best to help or even if you just fancy a natter!

Take care and keep smiling

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Mindy. Your cats are beautiful.