New Member, Here!

uabassoon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! I checked out your album and your furbabies are very cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank You for the welcome, Laura! I've got plenty to learn so I know that I've come to the right site! Your kitties are very pretty, love their fur coats!

April

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the welcome, had to come visit your thread. Likewise, your kitties are ADORABLE, actually all your furkids are great!! I loved the slide show, looking forward to seeing more pictures.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Russian Blue
Welcome to TCS! I have a cottage near Haliburton so I'm very envious that you live by Algonquin!
Russian Blue, Haliburton, eh! Not too far from me! I hope that I can learn a lot here. Maybe we might run into each other in some town, like Orillia or Barry or even Huntsville! LOL

Thank you for your very warm welcome! I'm trying very hard to stay in contact on the site but lately I've been finding not enough time in the day.

I'm also trying to capture new images of my little furbabies to post. I'll let you know when I do. Meanwhile, can anyone help me post a pic of Aragorn and Legolas as part of my signature?

April

eruelas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey, Legolas looks like my Chuby, and i think you need another kittie and name him Gollum
. There is a Gollum in every kittie!!!

I am new here too, and I really enjoy this site too.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome, eruelas! Funny you should mention a new kitty as I'm waiting for another litter to be born. The first litter was born and was all males and I'm waiting patiently for a female Calico. Sorry no Gollum or Gimli for a female.

I was thinking about Arwen or Galadriel. Not sure which though as I have to wait until she's born, which should be in another month. Then I have the 8 weeks of waiting after that. Sooooooooo.....by the time I get her I think it will be for Christmas or next year! SIGH

April