New Babies!!!

G

ghostuser

How long have you been a breeder? You have the best babies. And your website is quite impressive.

Welp gots to go

Laters

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaiukats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! They are getting so FAT and growing way too fast!!! They are already 2 1/2 weeks.

The himmi boy..Pointer...is already 13oz...he is HUGE! Not even close to a month and almost the size of a 4 week old kitten.

I have only been breeding for about 4 years...thanks so much for your compliment Susanna! This is moms last litter so two of the babies will be staying with me. Wish I could keep them all b/c they are so nice!!!

Kai-U's Little Engine That Could has cleft palate and even he is doing amazing. My vet doesnt think he will need surgery, said whole is already loking better than it did at birth. He goes there weekly so the vet is watching him very closely. No one believed that he would make it even this far, butI told them all that I will do everything I could to keep him around, and hes great!!! He is smaller than everyone else, but boy is he strong. Crawls around my bed like its nothing!!! May just have to keep him too!!!!

I will keep updating with recent pictures so check back often!!!