need allergen-free food suggestions, please

mrspotts66

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
mabel is doing better now, but i think she's totally bored with her Natural Balance venison and green pea (she's eating the canned and the dry, when she chooses to eat, that is).

any other brands, flavor suggestions that i can buy online? i can get to petsmart, but it's an absolute pain. i prefer to buy online, if possible. she also prefers canned (for her mouth issue).

the vet suggested the venison, as well as duck, rabbit and lamb. so i'm looking for good brands that are specifically single protien, single carb.

thanks!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrspotts66

mabel is doing better now, but i think she's totally bored with her Natural Balance venison and green pea (she's eating the canned and the dry, when she chooses to eat, that is).

any other brands, flavor suggestions that i can buy online? i can get to petsmart, but it's an absolute pain. i prefer to buy online, if possible. she also prefers canned (for her mouth issue).

the vet suggested the venison, as well as duck, rabbit and lamb. so i'm looking for good brands that are specifically single protien, single carb.

thanks!
I know IVD makes duck and venison but that is vet only.... How long on the venison and pea?? if under 8 weeks stay with it ( provided she eats enough) till the 8 week point ... Can you do homemade ?? cooked or raw??

fonzi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HI, I have the same problem,..I bought the Natural Balance too, wet and dry, and he refused to eat it after the first day.. So, yesterday I ordered online IVD Green Peas and Duck , got an email today it's on the way..

RXPETFOOD

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrspotts66

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks so much everyone!

i'm going to look into a few of these. much obliged.

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pet Guard makes rabbit and rice and venison and rice formulas that are free of by-products. The formulation is similar to IVD but the ingredients are much better.

You can get it online at petfooddirect.com and probably other places too.

fonzi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by semiferal

Pet Guard makes rabbit and rice and venison and rice formulas that are free of by-products. The formulation is similar to IVD but the ingredients are much better.

You can get it online at petfooddirect.com and probably other places too.
Really! now you tell me!>>LOL

I ordered 2 days ago IVD..