My son Prince ..what is he possibly

doitbebe0y

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I found my kitten outside in the pouring rain one day, as far as i know he was out there for about 3 days. i didn't see him till the 3rd day but heard him crying every day before that in the rain.I have had him since july now. Hes around 6 months , and whiskers must have been cut previously. My question is what breed/mix does he look to be hes very big , bushy tail long /medium hair , tiger like pattern .

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

doitbebe0y

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww thank you very much his name is prince

fairfaxtoaustin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
His fur pattern is Silver Mackerel Tabby in my inexpert opinion.   He might be a Maine Coon cat, or a domestic longhair cat, again only my guesses.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kitty is gorgeous and that fluffy tail is to die for :D

I'm not an expert by any means but kitty looks like could have Maine Coon ancestry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doitbebe0y

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your kitty is gorgeous and that fluffy tail is to die for :D

I'm not an expert by any means but kitty looks like could have Maine Coon ancestry.
Thank you , hes so young and growing so fast, i have yet to get him to a vet because of funds but i can only imagine how big he'll be after . i love him regardless. He does have a lot of the traits of a maine coon, hes almost like a dog the way he plays. Thanks for everyone's responses.