My little kitten

kitty7597

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Don't know if any of you remember but I found 4 kittens and had taken them in. There are now about 7 weeks old. I had written a message on this board asking for advice on the runt who was being suckled on by the other kittens. I seperated him from the others and he was healing and doing great. He was eating, and starting to play and get strong. All of a sudden he got sick and died yesterday.
I was a wreck all night. I really loved that kitten. Anyway just had to share and get it out. By the way the other 3 kittens are doing great and they are strong and very playful.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I remember your kittens. I am sorry that you lost the little one. How painful, to have him doing so well, then to lose him! I lost two apparently healthy kittens from my last foster litter. They were cared for by an experienced Momma cat.So I am sure it is nothing you overlooked. Sometimes kittens just don't make it, I think they call it fading kitten syndrome.

Condolences on this loss. I'm glad you were able to give him the best chance possible. May your heart find peace and comfort in the remaining kitties!

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I recently lost a kitten as well. It is so painful. I'm sorry for your loss, but glad to hear the other three are doing well.

blueberrybeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss too. Losing a kitten is especially tough.

May your little one and my Peanut play together and be healthy across the bridge.

Beth

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost one quite awhile ago that I found that aparently someone dropped off...only about6-7 weeks old...don`t know where it`s littermates got to, if it had any) I had it for only 2 weeks and it seemed to be doing fine then I found it dead one morning. I could`nt believ how broken my heart was for not having known him any longer than that. It still makes my heart sad to think about it.
I`m really sorry that you lost this little one.
Linda

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very sorry to hear about the loss of your little runt of the litter

RIP little furbaby

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of this little one. RIP sweet baby.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry your kitten died. Rest in peace little one. The other three are so blessed to have you to take care of them.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of this little one.

Please know that he will be looking over his littermates and keeping them strong - and he will be watching over you thanking you for showing him love in his short time with us.

you were his angel here and now he is your angel from above - RIP sweetheart, you are in no pain now little one

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss as well. We lost a 2 kitten litter, this summer. The first one was fat and healthy looking and the second, I nursed, vetted, and in the final moment attempted rescue breaths, sometimes things just don't turnout. I'm so very sorry for what you are going through right now, you have all my sympathy

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope your little kit is chasing butterflies over the bridge now. I'm very sad for you - but just think, you've saved three other lives in taking in these babies.