My little cutie

dalira

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi :) I'm wondering if anyone could help me to determine the possible breed of my cat? I found her last year on the street (Europe). First I thought it was normal domestic cat (as shown in second picture) but then she became fluffy, her tail got bigger and now I think she might be the mix of something :) Thank you so much! The second picture is when I found her (she had 3 months), and the last picture is her now. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dalira

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your reply [emoji]9786[/emoji]️ yes, I was thinking about MC too, but she's really small, her head is so small [emoji]128513[/emoji] Well maybe she has something of MC inside her ... She has interesting hair - on the bottom is fluffy and curly, and on the top her hair is straight and really long. She has little hair between her toes. And she's the most curious cat I've ever seen with lovely personality. She doesn't look like the other cats I'm finding and taking from the street that's why I wanted to know if she could be the mix of something [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is small for a Maine Coon but that tail makes me think she may have some in her. Maine Coons are known for their affectionate good nature as well. My neighbor has a Maine Coon and her fur on top is as you describe-I've not seen Gracie's belly fur so I can't comment on that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dalira

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, she does have strange big tail, and it's funny because her tail is really big compared to her whole body [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Thank you MissKitty for your writing your opinion [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The easy answer is domestic long hair, but what look alike?

In Europe we do have the german long hair.  It seems also the countries around do have their own variations...    Look this up, perhaps.

There is also the sibirian, which had spread to europe too from russia, but they are rather large.