My friends cat has been missing

duchess.cherry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A cat my friend was feeding near her workplace gave birth few months ago to two kittens. One male and one female (we believe). It seems they have disapeared out of nowhere. We began searching like 2 weeks ago but the only lead we got is description of older woman taking small male kitten that in description sounded similar to the one we are looking for. Nothing esle. Should we give up? They were 5 months old cats and I am not sure if they are even capable of hunting their food. We live in safe area, very low traffic and no hateful people but jakals can be heard from distance

savannahjansson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about the missing kittens. It's understandable that you're concerned for their well-being. While cats, even at 5 months old, can be quite resourceful, it's still important to keep looking and not give up hope just yet. You could continue searching and spreading the word in your neighborhood, perhaps putting up posters or asking local residents if they've seen the kittens. Additionally, consider contacting local animal shelters or rescue organizations to see if anyone has brought in kittens matching their description. Sometimes, lost cats can find their way back home unexpectedly. Don't lose hope just yet and keep up the search efforts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess.cherry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you this gave me so much hope. So you believe they are old enough to look for food themselves?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
By five months, most feraI kittens are pretty much on their own...or, the ones in my area are. And if there are kind peopIe in the area, there is a good chance that they have been taken in and are Iiving the good Iife! By aII means, continue to search, that won't hurt a thing.