my cupie doll

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next weekend. I was supposed to get him this weekend but she couldn't get him in to be neutered. The vet couldn't do it until next Monday so I'll go get him that weekend. 1.5 weeks!!

thanks for asking.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey It's my pleasure...
I can't wait until you get Cupid back, I'm so excited for you!

Cora that's right I remember you have alergies or your husband? I hope you get one.

gunner19

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sam, I'm surprised you remembered
. My daughter and I both have allergies. She now takes liquid zyrtec and I take alegra. Since the fall we really haven't had many problems which leads me to believe that the elements bother us more than our cat Solaman. Unfortunately, I don't think the sphynx breed is hypo-allergenic but since we are already on a regimen we should do okay. Also, the fact that the sphynx breed gets regular, once a week, baths should cut down on some of the allergens. I keep telling myself no more cats but I just have to have one more
, you MUST know the feeling
. I hate having allergies but at least modern medicine has created ways to make them manageable!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by gunner19
Sam, I'm surprised you remembered
. My daughter and I both have allergies. She now takes liquid zyrtec and I take alegra. Since the fall we really haven't had many problems which leads me to believe that the elements bother us more than our cat Solaman. Unfortunately, I don't think the sphynx breed is hypo-allergenic but since we are already on a regimen we should do okay. Also, the fact that the sphynx breed gets regular, once a week, baths should cut down on some of the allergens. I keep telling myself no more cats but I just have to have one more
, you MUST know the feeling
. I hate having allergies but at least modern medicine has created ways to make them manageable!!
Cora that's great, not about the allergies of course but it's good they are under control so that you can get another kitty!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I keep coming back to this thread for a Cupid fix - he is toooo hard to resist!
I love the one of him sleeping/flying/hanging loose

How much longer before he goes home to you?