My cats wet food only reviews

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
For Hobbes he is not picky what so ever. He’d eat a shoe if he could. I love researching what little treats I can give him that are safe. He loves his Open Farm or something like that dry food. Forget what his wet food it called, but he gets half a can a day (still tiny). Goes bananas for Churus. He recognizes the little tube, smarty pants. He just looks at it and starts rubbin. Love it.
I hope I’m following the thread theme here…😃

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love this theme!
Sadie would like to add some notes for me as well:

Fancy Feast Turkey Pate. Mom knows I love pates, but I like the turkey most. Can't eat the chicken because it has fish in it which makes my tummy upset. I also sometimes eat the salmon, if I'm in the mood. Salmon is ok, and doesn't bother my tummy.

Wuerva: I only like one flavor - Who wants to be a meowinaire? I like some pumpkin in my rotation mom! Especially since it's mixed with chicken, there's no fish, AND it's a pate.

Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse. Mom knows I like almost all the flavors, but they're a little more expensive than the other brands. Mom makes sure they're in my rotation, but only get them every once in a while.

Mom also buys Stella & Chewys freeze dried chicken bite so dad can give me some at lunch time while she's at work. She doesn't know I have him wrapped around my finger. 😋

I don't like Rawz. Mom tried to get me to eat this and I didn't like it. She also tried to get me to eat Mouser and I didn't like that either. She knows better now.

As a treat - Fancy Feast Turkey Giblets in Gravy, Chicken Churos, or Cat-Man-Do Freeze Dried Chicken bites! Yum.

My brother Julian will eat anything, so never mind him. I'm the princess, so I get the say on the menu.

Last edited:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this theme!
Sadie would like to add some notes for me as well:

Fancy Feast Turkey Pate. Mom knows I love pates, but I like the turkey most. Can't eat the chicken because it has fish in it which makes my tummy upset. I also sometimes eat the salmon, if I'm in the mood. Salmon is ok, and doesn't bother my tummy.

Wuerva: I only like one flavor - Who wants to be a meowinaire? I like some pumpkin in my rotation mom! Especially since it's mixed with chicken, there's no fish, AND it's a pate.

Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse. Mom knows I like almost all the flavors, but they're a little more expensive than the other brands. Mom makes sure they're in my rotation, but only get them every once in a while.

Mom also buys Stella & Chewys freeze dried chicken bite so dad can give me some at lunch time while she's at work. She doesn't know I have him wrapped around my finger. 😋

I don't like Rawz. Mom tried to get me to eat this and I didn't like it. She also tried to get me to eat Mouser and I didn't like that either. She knows better now.

As a treat - Fancy Feast Turkey Giblets in Gravy, Chicken Churos, or Cat-Man-Do Freeze Dried Chicken bites! Yum.

My brother Julian will eat anything, so never mind him. I'm the princess, so I get the say on the menu.
OK NOW this thread is getting extra-interesting. Yeah yeah: we wanna read what the cats have to say!