My cat Reeeally likes my blanket ....

adriane

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well .. this is awkard .. buuut ...
My cat, Foley, a male who Is fixed and about .. 3ish(?) gets the urge to .. well ..
on one of my blankets. Ewew!!! I assume its normal but yuck, me and my husband Sleep with it .. I dont want cat .. parts .. on my blanket. What do I do? (Only funny thing is, I know when hes doing it in the dark cause he purrs like mad!)
For the time being, I just hide the blanket .. but when its late at nite .. I cant sleep with him doing that.

Help!

Adriane

cessena

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My parents have a boy cat who has "been intimate" with basically every stuffed animal in the house. You might try providing a fuzzy cat shaped thing whose company he might enjoy more? I don't really know how to stop it, or why they do it. But boys will be boys.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cessena

But boys will be boys.
hehe yes I guess boys will be boys - I also can not offer any advise on how to deal with this issue - hopefully someone with more experience who has gone through this will be able to offer some advise soon

good luck with it !!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adriane

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
welp, he wont go for stuffies - ive tried that. he just seems really found of this blanket- a "tee shirt" material, its very soft. Ew. its driving me crazy! its the Only thing he does this with .. odd little man he is. anyone else have any ideas?