MY babies close up photos

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yee haw I found it! LOL OK here is Corkie!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY
I am glad you can post pics now! And how calm and pensive your little Corkie looks. Beautiful picture.

big bad wolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My little feral has just seen that photo, this is what he has to say:

"Hunka hunka burning love ! Who is that gorgeous goddess - I demand to know ! My friends and I are fighting over her already. I do not care if she is fixed. I am a perfect gentleman and will show her all the fine dining around this neighborhood!!"

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big Bad Wolf

My little feral has just seen that photo, this is what he has to say:

"Hunka hunka burning love ! Who is that gorgeous goddess - I demand to know ! My friends and I are fighting over her already. I do not care if she is fixed. I am a perfect gentleman and will show her all the fine dining around this neighborhood!!"

She is lovely.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is lovely.

She is more than just lovely she is so couragous. She is a tripod due to that vaccine caused cancer and has CRF and Asthma as well. She is such a fighter and as long as she can fight so can I! She may not be my whole life but she does make my life whole!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

She is lovely.

She is more than just lovely she is so couragous. She is a tripod due to that vaccine caused cancer and has CRF and Asthma as well. She is such a fighter and as long as she can fight so can I! She may not be my whole life but she does make my life whole!
What an amazing cat! She does look very regal and dignified in that photo: I think you captured her spirit there well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This photo shows how she is missing a leg! She is not bothered by it though, except she does feel vunerable to my other babies.