Mountain Dog Food....for cats (raw food)

abylover1234

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!

I recently started switching my little ones to raw food and the first brand suggested to me by a specialty food store in my area was Mountain Dog Food (chicken and Chicken Neck formula)

They are basically cups that are filled with raw food and they help in providing the proper proportion amount to your animal.

Has anyone every heard of this brand? They are Canadian (I believe it was Winnipeg).....or any brand that you can suggest that would be trustworthy?

I want to start off with a commercial bland before diving into making my own food for them.

thank you for your suggestions!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Just thought I would bump up this thread.  Not being in Canada, I am not familiar with the brands up there. 

I did pull of their website, and see for cats they show:   chicken necks and turkey liver as one item, and turkey, turkey hearts and turkey liver as another item...just those two say "cat food".  Of those, I would opt for the turkey, because chicken necks, to me, would be very high in bone ratio. 

I'm hoping someone from Canada will pop on here and tell you what commercial brands they are familiar with up there